System Requirements for EasyApache4
EasyApache 4 supports the following operating systems:
- CentOS 6 or 7
- CloudLinux™ 6 or 7
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6 or 7
Apache and PHP
- EasyApache 4 only supports Apache version 2.4.
- EasyApache 4 supports PHP versions 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, and 7.0.
You must activate the rpm_up setting if you install EasyApache 4 on your system. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Open the /etc/cpupdate.conf file and set the RPMUP key’s value to daily.
- In WHM’s Update Preferences interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Update Preferences), set the Operating System Package Updates setting to Automatic.
The system enables these settings by default.
How to install EasyApache 4
To install EasyApache 4, perform the following steps on the command line as the root user:
- Run the following command:
- The interface displays the changes that will occur. To continue, follow the system’s instructions.
How to uninstall EasyApache 4
To uninstall EasyApache 4, perform the following steps on the command line as the root user:
- To revert to EasyApache 3 from EasyApache 4, run the following command:
/scripts/migrate_ea3_to_ea4 --revert --run
- Follow the system’s instructions